At this stage in your sporting career, you may have changed clubs, be training at regional camps, or have moved up to a new squad as your performance improves.
You will probably be meeting new coaches, and wider athlete support personnel such as physiotherapists and nutritionists, who are all here to help you succeed.
It’s an exciting time as you develop as an athlete. It’s also an important time to recognise when to seek advice about anti-doping and understand your responsibility to compete clean.
This section outlines key areas of anti-doping such as:
- understanding what strict liability is
- the importance of checking medications
- knowing the risk of using nutritional supplements
- what happens in a drug test
- where to look for support and advice.