100% me is just for athletes. It is our education and information programme to help you throughout your sporting journey.
We want all athletes to be able to say, it is ‘100% me’.
It’s what’s inside that counts!
The facts - what you need to know about 100% me
- 100% me is a values-based education programme
- 100% me values are: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Determination and Enjoyment
- 100% me is only for athletes, helping them to make the right choices
- 100% me supports the principle of strict liability, which means that athletes are solely responsible for what is found in their system, regardless of how it got there, or whether there was any intention to cheat
What that means for you
Clean sport relies on all athletes playing by the rules.
You need to play your part, and 100% me is your source of useful information.
If you have any questions about clean sport or are concerned about your Anti-Doping Rules or your rights and responsibilities, then you should ensure you find the information to help you. Not doing so could be putting you at risk of inadvertent doping and a ban from sport.
What you should do
- Download the 100% me Clean Sport App
- Attend education sessions when they are available
- Make sure you know if you are bound by the Anti-Doping Rules of your sport
- Follow us on Twitter at @ukantidoping to stay up to date with the latest news
Where to go for further advice
- Look through our website for advice and guidance on key topics
- Check your National Governing Body’s website for advice and guidance