Protect Your Sport
Intelligence is a crucial part of keeping sport clean. Since 2016 almost half (47%) of the Anti-Doping Rule Violations came through intelligence. We rely on your information, whether that is witnessing someone doping or having a suspicion that someone is breaking the Anti-Doping Rules.
The information you provide, however big or small, could be the last piece in a much larger jigsaw that helps us prosecute those who chose to dope. Any information you provide us will remain confidential.
Share your concerns, however small they seem, in confidence with UK Anti-Doping via the methods below.
Help Us Build the Bigger Picture
Your email will be received and responded to by someone from the UKAD Intelligence team.
UKAD’s Intelligence team are professional intelligence specialists operating in accordance with the principles of the National Intelligence Model (NIM).
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact one of our intelligence specialists instantly on: +44 (0)7587 634711.
- all messages received will be picked up but not all will be responded to
- therefore please provide as much detail as possible
- as WhatsApp reveals the contact number, this method is not anonymous
A quick and easy form to raise concerns or share information is also available, with the option to remain anonymous or share your details so UKAD can get in touch.
Complete the form: submit your information here.
UKAD’s Twitter direct messages are available for any concerns or information to be passed through to UKAD privately.
Message us at: @ukantidoping
If you’d prefer to remain anonymous, use our Report Doping in Sport hotline. A highly-trained operator independent from UKAD can be contacted 24/7 by phone.
Call us on: 08000 32 23 32.
What that means for you
By supporting UKAD through reporting doping or suspicions of doping you are helping to keep sport clean.
What you should do
- Report any suspicions of doping, however unsure you may be, to UKAD
- Encourage anyone around you to report doping if they suspect doping behaviour is taking place
- WADA also has a Whistleblowers platform – Speak Up – providing athletes with another mechanism to report doping