Confidence in Clean Sport.
Protecting the right to enjoy doping-free sport.
• Integrity – We do what is right, not what is easiest. We are fair and consistent. Our decisions are ethical and made for sound reasons.
• Teamwork – We work together and with others in a spirit of co-operation to achieve our aims. We communicate effectively and share our work.
• Excellence – We take personal responsibility for achieving the highest quality and we aim to exceed expectation.
• Passion – We are excited about sport and keeping it clean. We are proud of what we do and we believe that it matters.
Strategic Objectives (2018-2022)
1. To deter, detect and disrupt doping in sport, and ban those involved.
2. To enable those involved in sport to implement effective anti-doping education programmes by providing information, support and resources.
3. To ensure compliance by sport and the sports councils with the National Anti-Doping Policy (NADP).
4. To influence national and international laws, rules, policies and practices to help all athletes participate in clean sport.