Logistics and Allocations Assistant (FTC)
To effectively plan, resource and allocate UK Anti-Doping’s (UKAD) Doping Control Personnel (DCP) in an efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring that UKAD is providing world class Doping Control services.
- To allocate DCP to events identified by UKAD on the Anti-Doping Administration and Management System (ADAMS) in a timely manner
- Work on other projects as determined relevant and in agreement with UKAD
- Provide support to other business areas as necessary
- Review documentation and contribute towards initiatives to improve quality standards of doping control resources, procedures and DCP
- Assisting HR with the coordination and logistics of DCP training and development activities ensuring the DCP Scheme continually improves.
- Maintain and update DCP information as necessary
- Ensuring quality checks are carried out in relation to DCP data
- Coordinate DCP Management responsibilities with UKAD’s Logistics and Allocations Officer (LAO), other members of the Testing Team and HR;
- Assist the Logistics Allocation Officer with kit requests from DCP and sending this out in a timely manner
- Update ADAMS and report issues to management as necessary
- Maintain up-to-date records of DCP availability
- Ideally educated to Degree level in a Sports related field
- Ability to balance and prioritise your workload and remain calm under pressure
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop professional working relationships
- Experience of working within a team environment
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to carry out detailed administrative tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Proven ability to work with confidential information
- Experience of database systems. Experience of ADAMS is preferable but not mandatory.
- Ability to work remotely as an individual and continue to deliver to a high standard
- Ability to use own initiative within a procedural framework
- Interest in sport and knowledge of how it functions in the UK.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and accrue one days annual leave for every year of service, up to 30 days
- Two days paid Sports Leave and one day paid Volunteer Leave per annual leave year
- Christmas closure, between Christmas and New Year (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy Lifestyle Benefit
- Flexible Start and Finish times (start between 08:00 – 10:00 finish between 16:15 – 18:15)
- One working from home day per week after successful completion of probationary period
- Eye care Vouchers
- Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) with four per cent pension allowance on top of your basic salary.
How to Apply
To apply please complete a UKAD Application Form, Criminal Convictions Declaration Form, Conflicts of Interest Form and Equal Opportunities Form, outlining how you meet the person specification and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, Sunday 26 January 2020.
CVs and/or cover letters will not be accepted.
Closing date: 26/01/2020