To assist in the prosecution of anti-doping rule violation matters and all non-contentious legal matters.
To work with the Legal Team to ensure the highest quality legal advice is made available to the organisation in the most efficient way.
- Educated to degree level with additional professional legal qualification, such as LPC, BPTC
- Demonstrable experience in-house and/or within private practice of handling or assisting in relation to:
- Advocacy before tribunals and/or lower courts;
- Contracts; and/or
- Freedom of Information Act and Data Protection Act/GDPR matters
- Experience of communicating and presenting to a variety of levels of seniority and backgrounds both internally and externally
- Experience of managing sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Experience of analysing legal documents for accuracy
- In depth knowledge of legal terminology and principles
- A passion for, and knowledge of sport is desirable
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with a network of key people internally and externally
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Self-aware and excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work proactively with external suppliers
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work under a tight schedule with competing deadlines
- Ability to use Microsoft Office efficiently
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and accrue one days annual leave for every year of service, up to 30 days
- Two days paid Sports Leave and one day paid Volunteer Leave per annual leave year
- Christmas closure, between Christmas and New Year (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy Lifestyle Benefit
- Flexible Start and Finish times (start between 08:00 – 10:00 finish between 16:15 – 18:15)
- One working from home day per week after successful completion of probationary period
- Eye care Vouchers
- Government Pension Scheme (LPGS) with four per cent pension allowance on top of your basic salary
How to Apply
To apply please complete a UKAD Application Form, Criminal Convictions Declaration Form, Conflicts of Interest Form and Equal Opportunities Form, outlining how you meet the person specification and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm, Monday 9 December 2019.
CVs and/or cover letters will not be accepted.
Closing date: 09/12/2019