In light of government guidance on the COVID-19 pandemic and the return to sport following the UK lockdown, UKAD has created this page to share up-to-date information in relation to changes to testing procedures and other anti-doping operations.
UKAD is continuously reviewing its processes and procedures to ensure that they are in line with evolving government guidance. Updates to processes will be made and shared accordingly.
You can find information on the status of COVID-19 vaccines and whether they are permitted in sport here.
*This page was updated on 26 April 2021.
- 14 December 2020: UKAD Statement following WADA advice on COVID-19 vaccines
- 10 December 2020: Statement on the Covid-19 vaccines and the Code
- 3 April 2020: UKAD CEO Nicole Sapstead: Anti-doping operations continue at UKAD
- 27 March 2020: Athlete Questions and Answers: UKAD and COVID-19
- 17 March 2020: UKAD Statement on COVID-19 procedures
- 4 March 2020: UK Anti-Doping statement on Coronavirus and testing programme