Cookies on the UK Anti-Doping website
To ensure timely processing and reporting of all Mission Orders and associated test outcomes from the United Kingdom Anti-Doping (UKAD) testing programme in the Anti-Doping Administration and Management System (ADAMS) database.
Ensure high standards are maintained within the UKAD, Doping Control Personnel (DCP) scheme by assessing their performance following their attempt to collect samples from athletes. Liaise internally with the Intelligence and Testing Teams to provide essential information that will assist them in their pursuit of testing athletes as part of the UKAD testing programme. Provide laboratory with the analysis requirements for UKAD samples and respond to any queries.
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent. Degree level desirable
• Demonstrable experience of working within a process driven environment and responding to complex client correspondence
• The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Experience of using packages such as MS Office products
• Demonstrable experience in administration
• Able to organise and prioritise own workload
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide feedback on performance issues
For further details on the vacancy please see here
To apply please complete a UK Anti-Doping Application Form along with an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form outlining how you meet the person specification, and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Friday 2 June 2017. Please note Covering Letters and CVs alone will not be accepted.
If you would like your application to also be considered for the Logistics and Allocations Assistant role please let us know in your email to email@example.com
Closing date: 02/06/2017
Interview dates: TBC