Cookies on the UK Anti-Doping website
To effectively plan, resource and allocate UK Anti-Doping’s (UKAD) Doping Control Personnel (DCP) in an efficient and cost effective manner, ensuring that UKAD is providing world class Doping Control services.
• Ability to balance and prioritise your workload and remaining calm under pressure
• Ability to carry out detailed administrative tasks with a high degree of accuracy
• Proven ability to work with confidential information
• Experience of database systems. Experience of ADAMS is preferable but not mandatory.
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Ability to work remotely as an individual and continue to deliver to a high standard
• Ability to use own initiative within a procedural framework
• Organisational skills for people and activities
• Interest in sport and knowledge of how it functions in the UK
For further details on the vacancy please see here
To apply please complete a UK anti-Doping Application Form along with an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form outlining how you meet the person specification, and submit to email@example.com by 5pm, Friday 2 June 2017. Please note Covering Letters and CVs alone will not be accepted.
If you would like your application to also be considered for the Results Administrator role please let us know in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 02/06/2017
Interview dates: TBC